DSCF7894.JPG (image) [DSCF7894.JPG]

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

in travel

its like thousands of memories flashing back
i d love to stay like this in limbo
no heaven
nor hell

i love my travel mate Pinti
she s the best

what else could happen i d like to see
theres nothing out of the limit

oh yes there is
my cowardly chicken heart is my limit

it is that if i can face myself
and show it to everyone

without laughter
and dont cry

the world is all that is the case

you get ivresse into something
and suddenly you got kicked out

you get really into some nostalgia
you miss your friend
you miss those that hasnt been proved
and you miss all that you ve abondoned
and those that gave you up

on the road
on the road

this is Venice I know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

魂斷威尼斯

01 August, 2007 19:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

喔我家有這部電影的中英翻譯小說呢

07 August, 2007 03:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home